There are many factors today that impact the success and potential of a startup company. Brabble CEO, Pat Mackaronis says, ” The factors that contribute to the success of the company are what you must focus on everyday. Identify these and support them with all your focus, and you will be successful.”
1. Team. Without the correct team from Management all the way down to the lowest entry level job on the corporate ladder, the company is only as strong as its weakest link. You must work as a team to make progress.
2. Funding. Whether your company is revenue generating or pre-revenue you must have ample funding in order to hit your goals and stay afloat.
3. Business Plan. You must be able to adhere to an organized business plan that makes sense and is realistic to the environment around you.
4. Product. Your product must make a difference. It must stand out. It must be sellable.
5. Vision. A company with the wrong corporate vision is like leading the bling. Make sure you have experienced people guiding you through the rough times and advising you through the good ones as well.